Thursday, February 19, 2009

Open Letter of Discontent

Dear Russian Government,



You are a joke. The whole world knows it (and there is not much the whole world knows).

How long will you keep killing dissidents? How long will you keep lying, stealing, and pillaging?

You will not last forever. The Babylonians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Mongols, the Nazi's-- they could tell you themselves if they were still around (but that kind of proves the point).

I know that if I wrote this blog in your country, you could and probably would poison, shoot, or beat me to death (or at least members of my family). I am sad and I am angry that people have to live under your rule.

You will be held accountable for your actions on this earth. Maybe not by any "concerned group of citizens," the media, or another nation, but be aware-- there is a God who has promised to hold you accountable.

sincerely,

Jared James

No comments: