Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

I used to think Valentine's Day was a over-commercialized joke. Of course, companies do still make an absurd amount of money on flowers, chocolates, and cards. But now I have a beautiful wife that makes V-Day amazing.



Her name is Julie. I think all of you who read my blog have met her, but I just wanted to throw that out there for any random people I don't know about.

She's basically the most beautiful woman on earth. And she's patient, kind, thoughtful, compassionate, passionate, wise... and... perhaps most amazing of all, she loves me. She knows me better than anyone on this planet, knows my faults and weaknesses and sins, and yet, she loves me.

Pretty amazing, huh? I know I'm amazed!

But she gets even better-- she knows that she can only love me or anyone because Christ loved her first. And this just makes her all the more lovely.

And Christ all the more loveliest of all.

1 comment:

andiewade said...

awwww. precious lambs.